We’d love to hear from you!
We know your time is valuable, so just fire up your email and let us know what you’re seeking. We guide and instruct a great deal, however we promise that we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Some of the things you should tell us?
- How many people would you like us to guide or train?
- How many adults and how many children are in your group?
- What are the ages of any children in your party?
- What are your objectives for undertaking training?
- What is your desired time frame for the ride or class?
- What dates are you wishing to train?
If you're interested in guided rides also please include: -
- What are the current cycling abilities of your group?
- Do you have any specific Northumbrian locations in mind for your ride?
- Do any of your group have experience of riding trails, and if so, what?
- Does any of your group have no or little experience of riding on public roads?
- Will you require Bike Hire services?
- When are you wishing to ride?
This information helps us work with you to determine the best options for guiding or training your group.
If you have a question about Bone Desert Cycling that isn't related to organising a riding or training event, then that’s okay too!